The Christmas frenzy has already started but I still don’t want to let go of the autumn and its beauties. Staying at home this week has left me with a lot of spare time. I’ve done this project 2 times now and I love it so it’s time to share. It’s very easy, doesn’t take long and all you need is a jar, some pretty fall leaves, glue, scissors and a candle.
1. If the jar has labels you have remove them.
2. Smear glue on the sides of the jar.
3. Press a leaf on the jar and apply more glue over it.
4. Continue adding leaves.
5. Add one more coat of glue and let it dry
6. Pierce some holes in the jar’s lid. This will ensure the oxygen inflow needed for the candle to burn.
7. Light the candle and place it inside the jar.